Everyday seven takes of the same old scene,The video is a masterpiece in my eyes. It is directed by well-renowned director, Joseph Kahn, who also directed When I Grow Up. No unnecessary sleaze and full of artful scenes in great landscapes with great editings. The video has a fawn, a piano in the middle of a desert with a lone tree, a python, a butterfly unique flowers, a diary and even a wolf. The dolls portray scenes perfectly too with full natural emotion n casual outfits. The image of Nicole alone in a vast desert does show the depth of the song. Even Ashley lets us see her frustration with good use of the stuffed animal, rather than the stupid girls from Miley Cyrus' 7 Things video who soak the stuffed animals with their tears. Eww...
Seems we're bound by the laws of the same routine;
Gotta talk to you now before we go to sleep,
But will we sleep once i tell you what's hurting me..

Moving on to another song that i love, which is Just Dance by Lady Gaga. Just Dance is the first single from Lady Gaga's debut album, The Fame. It's a majorly popular song for mainstream listeners and also club-hitters. With it's moving beat and Lady Gaga's commanding voice, it'll definitely make u just dance. The lyrics are quite peculiar n interesting as they portray what really happens in some parties these days:
I’ve had a little bit too muchThe video too portrays what really sometimes happen in a alcohol and drug fueled party. It's atrocity is the way Lady Gaga and the dancers move around in the scenes. Yuck, yuck and yuck. Crappy video for a good song. But they nailed wat they were trying to achieve though. Good work in that sense.
All of the people start to rush.
Start to rush babe.
How does he twist the dance?
Can’t find my drink or man.
Where are my keys, I lost my phone.
What’s going out on the floor?
I love this record baby, but I can’t see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what’s the name of this club?
I can’t remember but it’s alright, alright:
Just dance.

5 comments:
gaga was drunk
going gaga over gaga...lol
I like her and the just dance video, love the song !
Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)
I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!
but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)
(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)
so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..
sincerely
your Alexis....
p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)
It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our discussion made at this place.
My page - boom trucks
my page - boom trucks
Post a Comment