
Me and Ceddy after having drinks in Khaleel.

Ceddy being serious in Khaleel.

Lol Ceddy the Geek.
Today is the first time i met up with Ceddy face to face. I've been following (stalking) him for a long time thru his blog, MSN and also smses haha. He was on holiday since like July if i'm not mistaken. So since i m also in Penang i wanted to see him since then but i've always had some stuff to do. N then suddenly Ceddy started working in Starbucks. I noe how hectic the Baristas' worktime and everything is so i was like "I'm never gonna see him". Lol but after a week he was free again. So we decided to meet up today. Ceddy being Oprah picked me up at the bus stop in front of my hostel and we went out. We went to the Times Square and after that Perangin. In between we got lost and banged a car lol. In Perangin we watched a thai horror movie called The Screen. It was really scary at times for me. It was abt a haunted cinema theatre and haunted movie reel. I was in a huge empty theatre with only 5 ppl more for God's sake!
After the movie we went back to my place to have a drink in Khaleel. After chatting n chatting-good thing my nose didnt start bleeding from all that laughter- Ceddy left.. One of the best days ever!


3 comments:
if he turns into bad boy,no one should be blame except 4 u,vimal,u!! muahahaha!!!!(evil laf)
Lol amir. He's already turned into a bad boy. I'll try to turn him into good okay? lol
erk???!!! no... no... just let him... ngee~~
Post a Comment