
After the unbelieveably quick process, they worker assured me that i had no sight problems with my eyes except for "shine", that is my eyes will get blurry if something is too bright. That explains the whiteboard in-visibility coz sometimes i cant see wat's written on the whiteboard. It's coz the light reflecting on the board. But a few days ago, things got serious. I was riding my mbike n in front of me was the green light on the traffic light, with the countdown going on beside it. I was quite far but i was speeding up coz i thot i can make it. I couldnt see the numbers coz it was too bright (point of the blog). So i ended up just making it past the traffic light 2 seconds after the light turned red. Pheww.... I'll see if things get serious. If yes, then i'll go check my eyes again.
2 comments:
Hmm... I'm not sure if specs would suit ur face....
Yay, i'd rather be a nerd than go blind la.
Post a Comment