Lol, today morning Shikin n I went to the Taiping Public Library to do some revision. While we were gossiping n talking at the same time, one of the workers there came about requesting for volunteers to join some art workshop for 1 hour. At first i was apprehensive but Shikin wanted to join. She didnt want to go if i didnt go n i also pitied the worker coz nobody was interested it seemed. So me n Shikin went n sat down at a place that was matted just for the session. The instructor was a professional husband n wife couple who rely on crafts for a living. After some hard time with the paper n plier, n my legs suffocating from the lack of oxygen coz stressed blood circulation, i was able to make the lid for Shikin's basket. It looks funny yet fulfilling. lol
Didnt study anything there btw...
3 comments:
can we go there and join sometimes?
Ooooh...baskets...not interested...lol
I'm not sure. I think it's a one day thing.
Post a Comment