Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's all my fault... Just talk.

Well u noe rite Indians do this weird stuff with their hands when they do something to the other person's head n then make their fingers crack at the side of their forehead? That is actually to deter someone's jealousy or over-happiness for the person. Because someone else's jealousy n over-happiness can make ur life turn sour. My over-happiness cost 2 ppl their frenship.

Now T and K r not talking to each other... N it's all my fault. I noe you guys want to talk to each other. Just talk. Don't wait for the other person. Just take the initiative n talk. U wont lose anything at all. N K i'm dissappointed with u for doubting me. It's all my fault. N T pls dont make a big deal out of it. It was just a joke. K is really sorry. It's not his fault also. U misunderstood the matter. It was my fault. N K, take the effort to talk la. T also wants to talk to u. It's all my fault...

3 comments:

emma Amarante said...

it was not, they were just having the "T&K" fight.....
it's not you

V!MaL said...

Yea i guess... But i still feel guilty..

walkstar said...

Hey Vimal you have very nice blog here. And for this particular post I wanted to say to you that I don't know about the whole matter that you are faulty or not. But I can see that you are guilty for it then why don't you take an initiative step? I mean rather than writing it was all my fault at Blog try to make a conversation between T and K as you are the one common friend who can bridge this gap dear.

And T and K if you are reading this then I would like to say sometimes a small thing make a big issue between friends and that's quite obvious and natural. But the thing who will talk first can spoil a life long relationship so it;s better to bent a little by putting aside your ego rather than breaking a sweet relationship. So forget whatever happened just go to each other and say "You stupid it was all your fault but you have to be my friend as I want to fight more with you." :)

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum