Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shopping Flick

Today i went out with Peter to Prangin Mall and Komtar. It was an effort by the both of us to mend things back. I know we can do it. I am totally ready and i know Peter is trying his best. Anyway, we went shopping like mad. I was madly window shopping while Peter was madly shopping haha. We even managed to catch Dance Flick. OMG!!! It was soooooo awesome and majorly funny. I was laughing so loudly like a mad person. Totally recommended to all the teens out there, and also Peanut lol. We went lunch in McD and by the time we got back in the evening, i was falling sleeping in the bus haha.

No comments:

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum