Tourists just love Penang. There is just so much to see and experience it seems. So me, Rebecca and Peter decided to see for ourselves wat Georgetown has to offer. Since I'm from Taiping, Rebecca's from KL and Peter's from Malacca, we taxied to the Chowrasta Road. From there, i smsed Nazrin and he came over to guide us a bit. We went to lots of really really cool places in Georgetown.
I love colonial buildings that are not built by Malaysians coz Taiping is full of them. So when i saw similar buildings here as well, I totally fell in love with Georgetown as well. We went to loads of streets and roads and met all sorts of people.We went to a few arts galleries, a shop that sells beaded shoes that are worth like RM1000, and not forgetting Little India haha.
I saw tram tracks, tiled roads, wonderfully architectured buildings, and a painter sketching something while seated on walkway.I think i like Georgetown a lot ady. I even like saying Georgetown haha.
1 comment:
MrK.
Tokyo is so much fun, i wanna like there XD
Post a Comment