Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

1 week & 1 day

1 week & 1 day... That's how long we lasted. We r just too different from each other. N the things that we are expecting from each other is also different. I think it's the best if we just took some time off to think about this. I hope we could still be frens, as we were before. All ur laughters and smiles have faded into depression and tears. I don't want this for u anymore. I'm sorry...


2 comments:

shikin said...

u told me that u dont trust love then y it seem so complicated?

V!MaL said...

The relationship would have worked if i trusted in love...

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum