Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

¡Feliz Cumpleaños mi amor!

Today is Yoshini's BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHINI!!!

But unfortunately, I've been such a moron today. I FORGOT to wish her!!! Of course i remembered the date and even talked abt it with her a couple of days before and all. But i forgot to do the most important thing: To convey my wishes on the day that it really matters! I'm sooooooo SORRY Yoshini... But just now i did after she called me and i heard the comotion of her birthday party at the back. I couldn't go to her party with my exam week n all. Haizz.. Sorry again love.. Hope u'll forgive me..


I've chosen this pic coz she always blames me for embarassing her. So not taking chances this time. lol

2 comments:

erin said...

hahahha..wont be ok!!!!eventho..i knew it is not for me!!!saja nak meng"api" kan apa yang patut...
tahnks for the paper!!

V!MaL said...

Hahaha Erin! Erin meng"api"kan apa yang x patut lol. Ur welcome!

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum