Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

¡Adios! Señor Omar.

Today was the farewell party for Mr.Omar, my Spanish language teacher for 2 years. I first saw Señor Omar Rodriguez Estellar during my orientation week in USM. He was speaking in front of thousands of students during foreign language promotion day to promote Spanish. But he didn't need to promote Spanish to me. I've already loved the language since primary skool. Well the spanish telenovelas first n then the language but i would never pass the opportunity to take up Spanish. So i took my first level last sem and loved it. There are 2 Spanish teachers for USM but it's a good thing I got Mr.Omar. Since he's a real spaniard, (the other teacher is a malaysian), he gave us all the background and cultural knowledge of wat we learnt in class. It wasn't only abt the language but also abt everything else that has to with Spain. N fortunately, i got Mr.Omar as my teacher again for Spanish level 2 this sem. N as usual, classes were so much fun! I found Elizabeth, my coursemate, who shares the vision of completing LAE 400 by the time we graduate. But unfortunately, all good things come to an end... His contract in Malaysia will be expiring soon and he doesn't want to renew it. He wants to continue his life in another part of the world. Though i wish him the best, I'll definitely miss him like hell when I'm taking the 3rd level. According to him, there'll be a new teacher substituting him. Hopefully that teacher is as nice as him. Goodbye Mr.Omar!!! Take care...


~Mi profesor favorito~



Mi clase de español.


Comiamos en Pelita.

No comments:

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum