I always had this problem with my nose where suddenly i'd just wake up one morning start having flu n major running nose and i'll be sneezing like Hell. Then my eyes would start burning and i'll have headache. It used to happen like once a week before but in USM it was kinda rare. Still would happen, just the flu n runny nose but without the 'sneezing like Hell' part. But y'day was the combination of the 3! Plus i had a paper. I was sneezing and wiping mucus (lol) coming out of my nose throughout the 3 hour paper. When the vigilators asked if anyone has coughing or flu i didnt say anything coz i didnt wanna wear that stupid mask.
The day went on with me running out of tissue and the sneezing getting worse n stuff. I was so hungry i ate like tupperware of fried rice from the cafe. After eating i just swallowed 2 tablets of panadol and went to bad. I woke up this morning and found that there might have been a reason for my sudden illness. It seems i've offended my friend Peter with a major social faux pass. He has been thinking abt it for a few days and it kinda affected my health as well. People, never underestimate the power of Peter. lol. I've appologised to him and hopefully things will get better. I'm SORRY again Peter!
1 comment:
It is over,V.Don't think about it anymore.I have fault too,I should have told you earlier so that I won't keep on looking for you in my dream XD
Post a Comment