Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Am I really free?

Well STPM is over today... My PA, BM, E.Lit was okay, Eco was waste, and PP was damned. Huhu... Now that's i'm done with all that, i have to figure out wat to do with my holidays. Well, so far i only have plans of taking car licence (which i desperately need) and after that maybe work. So today after exam Yfong, Tiko, Keong n Me went to TS and Tesco to celebrate THE END. Yay. We hit Starbucks n were just lying there coz we were so tired from all the reading that we did for so long. Lol even Starbucks' lame playlist started to grow on me. Good thing my pals knew Britney songs. I really needed to hear that after being brainwashed by Starbucks. Starbucks couch was also very very cosy......zzzzz.....

Sorry fell asleep while while typing. I always do that that. Haiz... And y'day (which happened to be the last day of skool), i realised something: my BFF is always right. I've realised that fact like long time ago coz he always researches abt everything, n i mean everything and his general knowledge is freakishly high. But i sometimes tend to go against him, hehe, coz i believe wat i noe is right (which is always wrong lol). Lol n he gets pissed off easily, can't blame him also rite. So BFF sorry k. !!!FRENZ 4EVER!!!

p/s T & K are talking as usual again. YAY!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
Omg, i`ll look at pink in a different way after i`ve seen that picture.....

V!MaL said...

Lol. What's wrong? U love pink rite? Ur whole brief collection is pink wat?

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
yer you pervert, you stalk me.........hahahah....but the pink briefs are not mine.....its...hard to say.......nvm la.

V!MaL said...

Lol u're scaring me with the complicated pink part.... Of coz i stalk u. U're everywhere in my blog! Every single nook n crevice u're there.
Explain!

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
I`m not everywhere la. just want to be active in something....besides anime hahaha.....Ha? i need to explain.......??? dont want la.

V!MaL said...

I thot u're already active in manga, tea, sms, n sushi?
U already explained la. lol

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
Yer stalker........

V!MaL said...

Just ask me anything abt Yeeko Keoshima. I noe everything. hehehe....

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
lol....what did yeeko keoshima pop out????

V!MaL said...

Yeeko Keoshima is the man who created Keoshi la, with his mojo juice.

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
I dont normally let my mojo juice go to waste....by making keoshi...

V!MaL said...

Yea u use it for extra protein shake to replace breakfast lol.

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
Huh? you eat it???
i dont, i sue it (my mojo juice) to wach my face.......haha

V!MaL said...

Oo how much u get from the sue? lol. I hope a lot. Maybe can buy a new laptop lol.

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
lol so many typos until there`s no meaning in the sentence,,,,,,

its : Huh?? you eat your mojo juice?? i dont, i use it to wash my face......hahaha

V!MaL said...

Lol u r officially rechristened as the Typo Man lol.

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum