Yfong invited me to go play badminton with her n our friends yesterday. So i just agreed and invited Keoshi's Dad also. We went to the hall and had a blast! It's been so long since i played so it did feel good to play again. It was a lame game for me and Keoshi's Dad. We sucked real bad. But i learnt the meaning for the term 'playing net' yay. And by the time the game was over, i was freakingly tired. I even got a bruise.

N today, i cant bend at all. My legs r cramped. N moving up and down the stairs is agony. I have to get upstairs to online huhu. lol no worries. I'm here. I'll be fine in a few days. lol
Tadatudu Just Dance
14 comments:
Mr K:
Keoshi`s ada sounds very very long la, just call me Mr K its so much easier.....
Su Liang was killing you with his badminton skills....scary.
i wanna play too...sob
Lol ok then Mr.K.
Please la. U even sucked at the warming up with him.
Mr K:
Huh??? Su Liang was warming up with up (O_o), i though he was chasing flies......then "accidently" played with us....
Well, hmmm.... i wonder how he would feel if someone accidentally sends my blog link to him n he reads these comments...
Mr K:
Nah...Su Liang is too busy complaning about stuff on forums, he wont have the time to comment here hahah
Lol in relation to yfong's blog i assume..
Mr K:
Huh? you haven`t tell Su Laing regrading his name appearring on Mis Jo and your blog.....lol...
I havent la. U want me to die with u guys ah?
it would be fun! Lol..
Mr K:
yay, its 2 againts 1, you have to tell Su Liang, sms him or, e-mail him la...
I noe where he lives la. I'll just go talk to him at his house lol.
Mr K:
you know where he lives, of cause you know the whole PPS`s address and phone number..
Lol, of coz la. As ur student, sure follow ur traits one la.
Post a Comment