Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Monday, December 29, 2008

Peace Gone, Tranquility Lost....

I wanna start with the good news first, which for now would be the tally report. Balance... phew.
Bad news, my brothers are back huhu. There were only 3 of us, me n my parents for the past 3 weeks. I didnt miss my brothers a bit, except the times when my mom had only me to concentrate to nag lol. So now that they're back, i see in the crystal ball less freedom n more problems huhu. They finished my chocolate stash no thanks to my dad when i was at work huhu. He just took the whole plastic bag n gave it to them. N i have to password my pc so that they dont sneak up n online when i'm not home. So problematic la. I cant leave stuffs lying around also anymore. Haiz... Nvm. I noe can get thru this. Jia you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little ones are always like that. Been there before. It'll all be over when they are about your age. *smiles*

V!MaL said...

Lol thx for understanding.

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum