I just finished DotA with Shawn n was going for supper when suddenly my mom called me to come over to the bathroom to see a spider. I quickly grabbed my 'cammy' and rushed over coz i knew she meant that spider came again. So after a few snapshots, mom squashed it. It didnt straight away die. It secreted a disgustingly gross thing n then died. Euu... I'm traumatised. How many of them are out there?
How many of them r still coming?
18 comments:
Mr K:
You killed the same spider again....maybe its the relative fo the dead spider
Yea, they've sent their spies to kill me off huhu
Mr K:
This spider tried to kill you OR he wants to be your pet....
U are some kind of Spider-mates leh!!!~@_@
he's back for revenge..
Definitely not pet. Coz then he'll have to sit inside the plastic box n lose freedom. I'm thinking back with a vengeance.
Mr K:
When is the 3rd spider coming??
LOL. Nooooooooooooo
Mr K:
Lol your house is infested by bugs....what to do now?
Call the exterminator i guess... Huhuhu...
Mr K:
You dont call someone to do. Just DIY
Lol DIY??? Nightmare!
Mr K:
DIY is ok la, its not that complicated although you almost set the whole house in a blaze......
I didnt la. I just forgot to off the gas. Tht's all. lol
Mr K:
Lol, 4got ??!!. your not that old yet la...
I've been living in Taiping since i was born but i cant even walk walk 500 metres without getting lost, let alone the cooking gas la.
Mr K:
Lol, then you have to go explore your area you live in more....but...you life now is work sleep, work sleep...lol
Huhu yea.. Y u no full one huhu not fair...
Post a Comment