Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Driving Manual aka Moronic way of driving
Today i went driving practical at Sepakat and it was almost as worst as me having to eat my mom's gourd curry(yuck). I usually just dump it inside the trash bin when she's not looking. Anyway, my driving instructor is nice n all but he's kinda overprotective. We ended up with 3 hands on the Kancil steering wheel all the time. I was sweating like mad n kept forgetting wat i shld do. I finished it and finally got L for car license lol, which i was holding on since last year December lol. After that normal day la... bla bla bla tv bla bla bla DotA bla bla bla sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards
The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks
BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum
No comments:
Post a Comment