I totally blame Mr.K for all of these. I've always watched animes that were interesting 4 me but mangas were something different altogether. I've never read them b4 but somehow i got influenced by the Mr i mentioned earlier. N i dont remember how but i stumbled upon a manga called Kirepapa. Lol being impatient, i decided to watch the OVAs first in Megavideo. N i totally fell for it. It's soo funny. It's abt a 35yr old single father who hates all of his 15 yr old son's frens. Everytime they come over, he'll put laxatives in their food to send them packing in the name of protecting his only son. Lol. It's hilarious. The manga is also just as funny. After finishing the Original Video Animations i moved on to the manga. Lol. Thx to Mangafox and no thanks to Onemanga. Kirepapa rocks. I't still ongoing so i cant wait 4 Chapter 2 Volume 2 and OVA 3. Asap plz!
According to the manga, in Japanese 'kire' means beautiful or eruption. Lol Kirepapa either means 'Beautiful Dad' or 'Erupting Dad' depending on his mood:

Beautiful Dad
A quote from the ova & manga: "Looking like that at 35 is a crime."

Erupting Dad
A scene of Kirepapa getting mad at one of his son's fren from the ova.
2 comments:
Yay good to know your into manga now. Anime is adapted from manga and manga is faster than anime that`s why i read manga =P
Yay. Great info =.=
Post a Comment