Then today, i really did wake up at 12pm lol. And at 1pm, when the sky outside was sunny, she called and asked am i ready to leave hse. I felt mean so i said "hey no la, 3pm la." Then she said "oo okay" n put down the phone. After that i remembered she said y not go for a movie and i also remembered a movie trailer that i saw when i went to watch The Pink Panther 2: The Wedding Game. So i went through today's movie listings online and found 4 movies that we can make it to. They were Ong Bak 2, The Pink Panther 2, Inkheart and Wedding Game. The Wedding Game was 2.30pm and i really wanted to watch that. By the time it was already 1.30pm lol. I quickly ate nasi ayam that dad bought and got ready. I called her up and told to get ready also. So in the end, i picked her up at 2pm, a time that none of us expected or planned earlier lol.
So after much persuasion, she said okay to watch The Wedding Game. She was apprehensive coz it was a Mandarin film. I said it's okay bcoz it's a Malaysian Singaporean production. Besides i'm sure there'd be subtitles. For our sake i did confirm at the ticket counter and they said yes. There was another Malay movie that she was interested to go to: Sifu Dan Tongga. For me it was out of question coz got Senario guys in it. I hate them. How ironic bcoz one of them, Saiful Apek, ended up being in my movie also =.= . The story started out soo funny and ended in a touching happy ending. Plus great cinematography especially the way they play with the mirrors lol. N ironically the hero n heroin are a couple in real life lol. Yoshini n i both enjoyed it very much.
After that we went to finish up her errands. She changed her newly bought phone charger bcoz it stopped working lol. Then it was Yfong's lunch break, at 5pm =.= , so we went to eat at Oldtown Coffee. Then, we went to a shop in Yoshini's neighbourhood to buy stuff and i went home after sending her.
I was onlining when i got a call from Mariana, my junior in King Edward for assistance with her extra subject, English Literature. She wanted my E.Lit. notes which were passed on to me by my senior. So in gratitude to my senior (THANK YOU BHUPINDER!!!) who helped me out, i'm helping her out. She wanted me to send her the notes at skool tomorrow afternoon. All i could think abt was the heat and the sun. So since she's going for tuition class with my previous E.Lit. teacher, i decided to pay them a visit tonite and just pass over the note in the coolness of the nite. Besides, i got a phone call from Shawn asking to go out. So i decided to finish them together. After meeting up with Madam Sugguna and Mariana and passing everything, i went to TS to discover that Shawn and Kieran were going to watch a movie lol. N Keong didnt want to. Since it was already 9pm and i havent had dinner, i decided to skip movie too. While waiting for their movie to start, we ended up playing the arcade football table and basketball in front of the cinema lol. It was fun. Then i just headed home n DotAed.
I'm begging u modem....
Pls dont dc....

Huhu.....

4 comments:
Humm Singapore Movie...
I wanted to go for movies but Taiping Cinema which is a very Lame and Lame cinema are slow at airing the latest movies. I`ve already watch Pink Panther, not gonna pay RM10 to watch the same movie.
Wei, at least we have one. But they r slow. I want Bride Wars huhuhu.....
Before that we have lots of cinemas, then someone put a curse on all the cinemas in Taiping. . . soon every single 1 of them burn to the ground.
I`ll wait and see, when will this cinema last.
Let's hope something else crops up b4 something happens to this one.
Post a Comment