Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Junjou Romantica Quote

My favourite quote from Junjou Romantica would be:
When we are emotionally unsteady, even wounds that would seem laughably small to others can run quite deep;

When we have simple tastes, even little pleasures that would seem laughably small to others are the greatest happiness of our lives.

15 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Good quotes...your getting emo with quotes now...

V!MaL said...

I got a new one.
"Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

Anonymous said...

fairview pharmacy http://drugstore4.com/de/product/rogaine-2.html signature pharmacy loomis internal revenue service [url=http://drugstore4.com/de/product/hard-on-jelly.html]hard on jelly[/url]
canadian pharmacy mail approved minnesota http://drugstore4.com/de/product/celecoxib.html cvs pharmacy closings [url=http://drugstore4.com/de/product/eldepryl.html]axiom healthcare pharmacy[/url]
best on line pharmacy http://drugstore4.com/de/product/imatinib.html neonatal care pharmacy presentations [url=http://drugstore4.com/de/product/himalaya-ophthacare-drops.html]himalaya ophthacare drops[/url]
free pharmacy books http://drugstore4.com/product/alfacip.html state of louisiana pharmacy board [url=http://drugstore4.com/product/acai-pure-1000x.html]giant pharmacy[/url]

Anonymous said...

when is the best time of day to take clomid | can you buy clomid online - purchase clomid no prescription, clomid side effects forum

Anonymous said...

buy xanax valium online florida xanax pills blue - xanax side effects sleep

Anonymous said...

payday loan lenders http://www.2applyforcash.com/ Mopearellat Payday Loans Online Ordildish [url=http://www.2applyforcash.com]Payday Loans Online Lenders[/url] payday loan Some are dubbing it the best product classes, you'll have a great extra stream of income..

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I am not positive whether this publish is written via him as no one else recognize such particular about my problem.

You are amazing! Thank you!

My web site :: http://i-live-football.com/

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My webpage harrydietz.nl

Anonymous said...

Facts About Severe Depression, Visit This Link: http://ifasour.herobo.com#55804 - Biological Explanation for Depression & Anxiety, as explained here: http://ikeleren.90op.com#98567 - Sarcoidosis, a disease resulting from chronic inflammation, causes small lumps (granulomas) to develop in a great range of body tissues and can appear in almost any body organ. However, sarcoidosis most often starts in the lungs or lymph nodes.

Anonymous said...

If you wake tonight panicking, follow these steps to relieve the anxiety: purchase ambien 5mg online purchase generic ambien Zolpidem online Which re-trains the mind that night time is not so scary. [url=http://www.buyambienonlinepills.net/#631720-purchase-cheap-ambien]order generic ambien Zolpidem online[/url] Yes, I have to work at it, but I've reached a point where I control depression and anxiety, but it doesn't control me!

Anonymous said...

Talk therapy has been utilized successfully in bipolar condition therapy. I believe it is fine to desire certain outcomes and to undertake planning and execution (action) in order to bring about that desired outcom effexor xr thyroid problems. Behavioral effect of this certain disorder of mind is evident in nail biting, foot tapping or insomnia. getting off effexor using prozac. Buy Cheap effexor Medication, Continue- [url=http://buyeffexoronlinepills.com#buy-effexor-online-without-prescription]effexor no rx[/url] 1997 where to buy effexor- Order Cheap effexor Pills, effexor no rx. effexor xr information leaflet. Keep in mind that whenever you choose to get a test, a professional should be the one administering it. help paying effexor xr

Anonymous said...

Buy Clonazepam Without Rx Purchase Cheap Klonopin Drug - Purchase Cheap Clonazepam

Anonymous said...

It becomes problematic when the mood lasts longer than the situation that provoked it. For example if you feel anxious the feeling you could reach for is to focus on the feeling of guilt. drug interactions ambien hydrocodone. The only problem to this is that compounded experiences to this emergency measure can be damaging as it is very disruptive. lunesta vs ambien sleep. Purchase Cheap Ambien Online Pharmacy, found it- [url=http://www.ambienbuyonlinepills.com#buy-ambien-without-a-prescription-cheap]buy ambien without prescription[/url] 2008 buy generic ambien online- Purchase Cheap Zolpidem Without Prescription, where to buy ambien. ambien 200. В· Withdrawal reaction from nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, drugs, or medicines, such as sleeping pills. many ambien pills fatal

Anonymous said...

Why vіewers stіll make use of to rеad news
рapеrs when іn this technologiсal wоrld all is available οn net?


Here іs my ωeb ѕitе: cash advance

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]jrimidone
[/url]
Depressionmedicationhelp Pharmacy, Anabolic steroids price list.
[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]zalcemetic
[/url]
Prices of anabolic steroids. Buy anabolic steroids online. Anabolic steroids best buy.
[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]betagl9m
[/url]
Where can i buy anabolic steroids? How to buy anabolic steroids? Where to buy anabolic steroids?
[url=http://www.depressionmedicationhelp.com]depressionmedicationhelp Pharmacy[/url]

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum