Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Friday, January 2, 2009

Almost a bad New Year beggining...

Yesterday i was incharge of Counter 4 all day. Lot's of ppl came to see me acceli. Among them r Yfong and my aunt from Kepong. N of coz my parents who tagged along lol. So, in between recesses, my tally was checked twice. N it turned out to be balanced. But at the end of the day, somehow i became short of 100. I went back home that night so distressed. I didnt even have mood to online. I just went to bed straight away. Then the next day, it turned out to be that i forgot to take out 100 that i put inside the drawer. But i seriously dont remember putting money there at all. So i got balanced after all. Thank god.

No comments:

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum