Lol today at 12.00 am i was watching The Nanny double episode which was supposed to end at 1.00am. My dad wasnt home because he went for CNY dinner party and my mom went to bed around 12.30am. Before going she asked me "y r u watching episodes that u already have watched b4?" The 12 o'clock episode is one that i havent watch yet. So i said "no la. Havent watch." Then she went to bed but she totally jinxed it. The 12.30 episode is a already watched before episode huhu. So i got bored and switched off the tv.
I went back online and started loading a movie in Youtube that i've been wanting to watch for a long time: Transamerica.
It's an Academy Award nominated movie starring Felicity Huffman who plays Lynette in Desperate Housewives and an up-and-coming actor Kevin Zegers. I'm telling u, it's like one of the best movie ever. Although for me the ending is a bit of a cliffhanger (and i hate cliffhangers), but i like to think that the story ended with a good ending just to calm me down. Kevin Zegers and Felicity Huffman did a remarkably extraordinary job in the film.
In the middle of me watching the film, at around 2.00am, my mom went berserk. She woke up and caught me onlining at this hour. So she nagged and nagged. Then she pulled out my internet cable. But i didnt care coz i have already loaded the whole movie. I pretended to go to sleep since i'm sleeping upstairs now. Then i went back to continue the movie.
Half an hour later, she caught me again. This time she really went on a rampage. She came upstairs and made sure i switched off the pc. Huhu. I had to switch off the main plug. Poor pc. And i lost the rest of the movie. So i went to bed 4 a while then switched on the pc again. I was really frustrated and decided that i m going to finish the movie that time no matter wat. N i went downstairs to check just in case. N just as i suspected she was stalking me. Paranoid.
After a while, she went to bed. I went downstairs and plugged in my internet cable and took my handsfree for my handphone as well. I let the rest of the movie load and lied down on the mattress with hitz.fm switched on my handphone. After a while, dad came came home around 3.00am. I waited till he went to bed and i knew by then the film would have loaded till the end. So i switched on the monitor and watched the movie till the end. Of coz i was scared of getting caught but the charm of the witty and meaningful movie made me determined to finish it. It was a great film and i dont regret anything that happened at all.
Lol i went to bed at 4.00 am and woke up at 12.30pm. Lol i skipped breakfast. Mom nagged me a while later after lunch and told me that i have to switch off the pc at 11.00pm today or she'll switch it off herself. So controllish. I'm just like whatever. I'm gonna listen to her this time.
5 comments:
Mr K:
Huh?
Your sleeping upstairs now?
What happen? Your big bro came and snatch your bed?
You could downloading the movie, watching in youtube is very painfull, you have to open like so many files.
yay, you finally got board of nanny`s episode.
Yea, i'm sleeping upstairs now. But got 1 prob. The sunlight comes into upstairs first. Huhu. I have to sleep thru sunlight coz i wake up like 11am and 12pm lol.
He's married la. He gets more privileges after this.
I dont wanna keep it in my pc. Coz then i wont have heart to delete it after watching.
I havent got bored la. Just got bored of episodes i've watched b4.
"you could "downloading" the movie?"
wat happend to ur english?
lol..
Lol seriously. Word.
Yes teacher Jo, its a typo. Felt a strange feeling when the word "downloading" cross my mind, a voice tells me i had to put downloading lolz.
Post a Comment