Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Night Fever (literal version)

Today is the first day of dual day torture of The Store 38hours CNY celebration. They'll be open continuously for 38 hours and of course that means all the workers have to work all the while too. I was on Team A which meant i would be working from 10.00am till 10.30pm today. I was in charge of a new counter, Counter 19. OMG, Chargers Outfitters was on 70% discount. But just my luck, the shirt i had my eyes on ran out of stock. Then came Happy Hour. I was the wrapper for CS, my assistant supervisor. It was sooo chaotic and by the end of the so called 'Happy' Hour, customers were screaming to see the manager. I would blame it all on Ms. PT and 2 of her pig-faced frens. They just let their frens and other ppl to cut the extremely long cue and buy first. By the time my shift was over, i was happy that I balanced and went home in the freezing rain eventhough i had major fever. At home i noticed lots of huge spots on my body. I wonder what are they?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr K:
Who`s miss PT? Lol, screams, i like it.

V!MaL said...

Believe me u dont wanna be there. I scream ppl and ppl also scream at me. lol

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum