After a while, i just closed counter n went to the toilet to see who it was. It turned out to be 2 unknown Digi numbers. So i just sent a msg saying call back after 11. N i went back to work. At the end of the day, my tally was balanced n i went back home to DotA in peace.
After bathing, i was eating when one of the Digi numbers suddenly called back. It turned out to be a SON OF A BITCH. It was kinda like talking to a country brute or an estate dweller. That thing called itself a police officer and threatened to put me inside a lock up. Oh puh-leeze..! The animal said i was msging it's number first. That freak's head i was msging it first. It called me first. I tried to lie abt number sharing but the thing knew i was lying. Then i just said i wont msg it anymore. I was like "Y argue with a moron?". For my ego it felt as if i was admitting to something i didnt do, but i just took it. Who knows which part of Malaysia that things lives. The SOAB said it can trace me down with my number. Of course u can but wat r u going to do with it? U'll be Malaysia's number one moron to think or even threaten to lock ppl up just for msging(which i didnt b4 that creep called). Anyway, that thing is an Indian definitely coz it was talking in Tamil, and from the voice i think very dark, moustached, heavily built, screams a lot, stupid and has mental disorder. Could even be a drunkard. N thinks of itself as a police. MORON!!! Not forgetting, it's numbers:
016-4372330
016-4367907
016-4367907
U guys can do anything with the numbers. Check if u noe the numbers, make sure u dont get harassed with it, or harrass the freak urselves lol.
Moving on, after DotAing, i was climbing onto my bed in total darkness when i went n hit the steel of my bed face on huhuhu.. It hurt like hell. Now i noe how the people we laugh at in Video Zonkers felt like. The pain was so nauseating n i felt like fainting. I was also gasping for air like a lot. I felt something was wrong inside my mouth so i spitted it out. Something small n solid fell out together with some sticky liquid. I knew it was one of my teeth. I quickly switched on the light n was horrified to see soooo much blood inside my mouth and on my hands. I panicked and ran up to my parents room and knocked the door. My mom ignored me =.= but my dad came out to see wat happened. He calmed me down for a while coz i was freaking out. After washing up i realised the damage was quite minimum and is repairable. Half of one of my 2 front teeth was gone. So i went to bed feeling better coz it was nothing that a dentist cant fix.
The cause of this accident is definitely my carelessness but is also because of my karma. It could either be because i was cursing that Digi freak like mad to myself or because i didnt sleep earlier like my mom always tells me to. I'd have to go with my mom bcoz that freak deserved every word i called him. I dont usually swear in my blog but this is definitely an exceptional entry. Word.
Moving on, after DotAing, i was climbing onto my bed in total darkness when i went n hit the steel of my bed face on huhuhu.. It hurt like hell. Now i noe how the people we laugh at in Video Zonkers felt like. The pain was so nauseating n i felt like fainting. I was also gasping for air like a lot. I felt something was wrong inside my mouth so i spitted it out. Something small n solid fell out together with some sticky liquid. I knew it was one of my teeth. I quickly switched on the light n was horrified to see soooo much blood inside my mouth and on my hands. I panicked and ran up to my parents room and knocked the door. My mom ignored me =.= but my dad came out to see wat happened. He calmed me down for a while coz i was freaking out. After washing up i realised the damage was quite minimum and is repairable. Half of one of my 2 front teeth was gone. So i went to bed feeling better coz it was nothing that a dentist cant fix.
The cause of this accident is definitely my carelessness but is also because of my karma. It could either be because i was cursing that Digi freak like mad to myself or because i didnt sleep earlier like my mom always tells me to. I'd have to go with my mom bcoz that freak deserved every word i called him. I dont usually swear in my blog but this is definitely an exceptional entry. Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment