Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dearly missed faces..

Starting with tally, it was balanced...
N something that i forgot to mention, since i've started working i saw lots of my teachers and frens. I saw Maddy, Pn.Chan and even my primary tuition teacher lol. I only talked to these teachers. The other teachers and frens i had to ignore because:
  1. I dunno whether they still recognise me or not.
  2. I didnt want to go talk to them.
  3. I couldnt just leave the counter.
So if any of u out there who saw me looking at u but pretended i didnt see u, sorry k. Lol n i didnt mean that.

p/s Mom got better ady.

No comments:

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum