Today is Thursday, n so it also means Badminton Day. Yfong put in a lot of effort and we sorta expected a lot of players. I was even thinking abt booking 2 courts. But in a way, thank god there were ony 9 of us. We had Duncan, Brian, Shawn, Melveen, Yi Phing, Amir, Hezry, Yfong and me. 4 players would be playing at the booked and netted court at one time while another 4 would be beside playing for fun in the unnetted court and 1 player have to sit and watch lol. It was really fun and i enjoyed the 2 hours we spent playing.
Later in the evening, i decided to go to the Tesco post office to post a few postcards that i have to post thanks to Postcrossing. I entered the office, took the cue number and it would be my turn next when suddenly i realised i didnt bring my wallet lol. I didnt have money to buy stamps, drove motorbike from my house without any licence or ic. I sorta like panicked and the only person i could think of was Amir. Amir's house is like 5 minutes away so i called him up and asked for his help. He came over as fast as possible and lent me money to buy stamps. After that we went to Oldtown Coffee coz i didnt want Amir to feel like i was only using him for a while. After having drinks and hanging for a while, we left.

No comments:
Post a Comment