Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Nite out
I rarely go out after 10pm. Usually i'll leave house in the evening or early night and stay out late. But today somehow Amir managed to persuade me to hang out after 10.30pm. It has been quite some time since i last hung with him also. I had to lie to my mom of course coz she would not let me go out late like this. Amir picked me up at 10.30pm and we headed to McD. We planned to meet up with Amir's affair (Hafiz) there. As we just got out of the car, i suddenly bumped into Amin! He was headed to Pelita. So Amir and I were hanging in McD waiting for Hafiz when he showed up with a friend. While eating, i was talking with Amir while Hafiz was talking with his friend lol. And finally Amin saved the day when he shifted to McD from Pelita with his own affair and Ridwan. It's been so long since i last saw him. Amin asked Amir to send him back home coz he had no transportation. So, a bit later, Amir dropped me off somewhere near my house and i walked home. I was home at abt 12.30pm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards
The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks
BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum
4 comments:
yay your night life is finally getting more interesting...good good.
Lol thanks. Urs shld be the same too since u're living on ur own ma.
I night life here very simple la, just chatting with friends till 12 / 1 am then sleep lol
Lol spice it up a bit la.
Post a Comment