Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

Terminator: Transportation

A few days ago i was chatting with Sangeetha akka when she said all Vela, Revathy akka and herself would be back for semester holidays this week. So she asked me go out with them. I was thrilled. Coz it's been so long since i last saw them, especially Vela. So we set to go for Terminator Salvation today at 7.15pm. I decided to ask Yoshini to come along as well since she noes Vela. She finishes work at 6pm so i decided to pick her back home so that she could freshen up before the movie. But i only managed to leave home at 6.20pm lol. After that i rushed to get a few more cartridge for my Brother printer in Acer and went to her shop to pick her up. Lol from there i went to her house and waited while she got ready. I was talking to her mom and sister till she was done and we rushed as fast as possible to the theatre coz it was already 7pm by then. We met the trio in front of the theatre and bought popcorn before entering the movie. The movie was really action-packed. It was touching as well. Especially the ending scene... After the movie we just headed home. I dropped off Yoshini and went back home.














5 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Oh you went terminator, to me the supporting actor is more interesting.

V!MaL said...

Yea the hybrid was totally hot. Lol

Mr.K la said...

I though you dont wanna go cause they (they guys) dint reveal any skin.

V!MaL said...

Then i watched the trailer. It was soo awesome.

emma amarante said...

enough with the violence!

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum