Before
Monday, June 15, 2009
Not-so-headbanging Haircut
Hmm... Today i just had a haircut, in preparation for me joining USM next week. I'm so nervous abt it. So to be on a safe side i cut my hair. I've been planning it since last week but somehow i just put it off with tomorrows and tomorrows. N thank god for the tomorrows because if not i wouldnt have been able to fully do my headbanging at the concert haha. I just love headbanging with long hair... So now that it's over, i felt the time had come for me to part with my hair lol. So i went for it. Tada...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards
The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks
BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum


1 comment:
this is not KE la..
Post a Comment