I've always seen stick insects but never seen a leaf insect live before lol. I havent blogged for a few days ady so using the insect as an excuse haha. It was like perched on the wall near the ceiling.
Well 2 days ago, Thursday, as usual was badminton day. Melmel brought a new galpal and the rest of us were just regulars. Yoshini made a comeback after a few months lol. She just quit work like last week. I drove the car today and picked Yoshini up and returned the car back to my home unscathed lol.
Today, i went on a disposing spree. Dispose off all the old books and papers in the house to rearrange all the needed books. It's one of the things that i have to get done before i leave. And since i'm allergic to dust, i started sneezing like mad straight away. With all that mucus from my nose... omg and with all the itching... But i just braved them all through for the sake of cleanliness lol. I quit hafway though. Decided to continue another day. Took a bath and my allergy settled a bit. Really bad at cleaning up... T.T

3 comments:
Wear a scarf or tie a handkerchief arnd ur nose la..
oh.. V.. take care of urself ya..
Yea i'm gonna try that next time when i continue with the part 2. Thanks melmel. I will tc of myself lol.
Post a Comment