Friday, June 5, 2009
Postponed Badminton
Our usual Badminton Day is on Thurday. But since Yfong and Shawn were not in Taiping yesterday. So we decided to postpone it to today. But unfortunately Shawn and Yfong couldnt make it. So the only players who attended were Melveen, Melveen's fren Yi Phing, Amir, Hezry and me. I arrived like 45 minutes after 10am lol. Sorry Melmel! So we played till like 12.30pm. I collected the payment and when i wanted to pay the uncle who looks after the hall, he demanded extra payment coz he was saying we started playing at 9.50am. WTF? Even Melmel said they only started at 10.30am. So i had to pay him RM4 extra. Geez.. I've decided to use the pay-first-then-play method next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards
The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks
BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum
6 comments:
huh?? 9.50?? walao.. 9.50 my fren not even there yet.. walao.. he's trying to cheat u man!!
Yea lo. WTH la. Next time wanna pay early.
yay, this proves Malaysians are always late...
i also wanna play...here only got basketball.
Lol hahahahahahahahahahaha. Play basketball la.
I dont like basketball la.
I just prefer sports that you can use stuff to hit something, it release stress.
Lol use ur hand to hit the ball and make it bounce on the floor lo.
Post a Comment