I was sound asleep after going to bed y'day, well acceli today at abt 2am, when suddenly my mom woke up at 7.30am to send my brother to the Kamunting Tamil School for a seminar he has to go. He was supposed to go on his own but the rain made me their rainy day plan. My another brother also tagged along so the i drove the 3 of us there. After dropping him off, i was parking the car back inside the house porch and was directed by Thinesh when suddenly the left side of the car scraped against the porch wall. It took a few seconds before i realised and braked and reversed. And by that time, the damage was done huhu...
After reparking properly, we scraped off the wall paint that was sticking on to the car with screwdriver and nails lol. Mom was inside the house. We managed to do a bit of damage control but there was nothing we could do abt the dent. We just went inside the house quietly and didnt say anything to mom. I went back to bed but i couldnt sleep. After a while i heard mom asking Thinesh did i hit the car somewhere. Coz she had heard the sound. My brother said yea but just a little bit. After a while i showed her the dent myself and suprisingly she wasnt mad =.= . I was so scared abt wat she might say but i didnt expect her to be advising me not to repeat it next time. But i was still worried abt my dad though.
By 11.30am i went to Kamunting Maybank to meet up with Keong. I had a bit of inky problem with my printer so i asked him to help me print out a few USM paperworks. I've been accepted into USM for BA in English Language and Literature Studies. The intake is on 27th of June. But i'm still wondering wat the heck i'm going to work as though. That really worries me. Keong was already waiting for me there. Hope not very long. He seemed somewhat different. It's the first time i'm seeing him after he went UTAR anyway. Thanks for the papers Keong!
I tolfd my dad abt the dent when he came home for lunch break. He wasnt mad as well. Weird... After lunch, i went to see Mr.Prakash to ask him more abt USM and stuff. Haizz... All this decision-making and paperworks are bringing me down. I hate paperworks... At the tuition centre i saw Mariana and we hung out for a while. After that i went to the Acer shop in front of King Edward Primary 1 to buy ink for my Brother printer. From there i dropped into Yoshini's workplace for a while. Since her boss was not in we were just chatting. Outside the photocopy shop, at the Bismillah Cendol shop across the road, and even inside her shop, which is a cool relief from the heat outside.
I hung there till like 5pm and after that went home. Soon, i sent my mom to the temple by car again, then fetched Surenther from the skool i dropped him off earlier and went back to the temple. I changed from car to dad's bike there and went home. And at nite, i practiced Burger Day lol.

4 comments:
Congrats for getting into USM!!
Probably ur parents aren't mad b'se it was not too much damage..
Anyway, practice makes perfect, but not too much la, kesian the car :p
Next time, do be more carefull..
Huhu thanks akka. I will.
Your not happy you dad dint scold you? thats weirder.
NP, we meet near my neighborhood.
Lol. Thanks again.
Post a Comment