Today was a very peculiar day. It went on as usual but only till the evening. Suddenly Emma called me up to go out n eat. So i asked everyone who noes both of us to come over lol but i found out that everyone was busy. So in the end, instead of going to the place we planned earlier: Legend Inn, we ended up in Sushi King lol, just the 2 of us.
I brought Uno but we didnt get to play bcoz we were just catching up on our lives and Emma's job description lol. We ordered a few sushis i haven't tried before. Before we called it a day, finally Nat came over as well. We talked for a while and it was time to go home. I quickly conveyed my goodbyes and rushed home to watch American Idol. Phew... Adam is safe with Kris and they are the top 2. Huhu who's gonna win???


4 comments:
I think with only 2 of you, you guys could catch up better, chat more and etc lo.
Yea.
Yay GO Adam!!!
yea go nobody.. haha!!
I HEART Adam
Post a Comment