Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Badminton... Again...

As usual, there was me, Keong, Shawn and D. But today was Yfong's day off plus she was also kinda excited abt playing so she was there as well. Keong did all the organising work, which he has been doing for other occasions as well in the past few weeks.
Thanks Keong!!!
I woke up early coz Keong nag me sob T.T. We played n played n when we're abt to finish, finally Tiko came. I did ask him to come play today. After that everyone just planned to go to eat at McD. I didnt say anything coz i didnt wanna go out. Besides Tiko asked me to help him make some flyers for him to use for Earth Hour. So i told him to wait first till i confirm wit Emma whether she wants to help us make also or not. But i msged her during working hour so she didnt reply.
In between all that, another drama was unfolding. Yfong and D couldnt go out that afternoon. I didnt promise anything in the first place. So when Keong asked to go out, i said cannot go out coz i'm going out today evening. But i didnt tell y. I just said i'm meeting up with Emma. Then he said he's gonna push the timeslot to evening to join us. I kinda felt annoyed so i said "Can't go out without me meh?". Then he didnt reply. I asked "Y no response" also there was still no response. So i told him it's just that Emma havent confirm wit me yet n i dont want u to postpone n suddenly turn out Emma cannot go out. Waste rite? But Keong promised to call up Em after her work to confirm. Lol but he ended up with wrong information. We all didnt noe that. I asked Tiko to come to TS to make flyers with Emma since she'd be there but lol.
Good thing i was there early n i was just wandering around when Emma found me lol. Then she explained. Her movie starts at 7.15 not ends at 7.15 haha. So we all just hung out without her. Me, Shawn, Tiko and Keong first ate at McD while making sketches of the flyers. After that we went to Tesco to buy stationary to make the flyers. After buying we needed a table to get to work and where else can u get a huge table plus free drinks? Sushi King of course. Haha. After her movie, Emma and Nat joined us and we came up with wild cooky ideas for Theraparty on the 28th of March 2009 haha. Got Earth Hour from 8.30pm to 9.30pm ma.

2 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Tons of drama, love it...I dont think there will be a day with that amount of drama lolz.

V!MaL said...

Lol. I think there will be.

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum