


As we were just walking (lol too lazy to actually jog), when it really did rain. Then we really started running for shelter lol. We just used the opportunity to really chat out loud lol. Soon when it started drizzling, we continued to walk again. In between our way back to our mbikes, lightning actually struck trees and poles beside us a few times but thank god we were safe. Lol it was raining for 1 hour and after that we went to a burger stall near Public Bank. I bought a burger and went back home arnd 8pm to find my parents at hospital visiting Surenther again.
Hehehe i used that opportunity again to play old school Britney Spears songs this time.
I had it on very loud and was abt to go bath when my hp starting ringing. OMG. I totally forgot. It's Faratul. She wanted to come to my place at 8pm today. Good thing i was already home. She was calling from outside my house lol. I let her in and led her upstairs coz that's where we always hang out. She was online and i went to bath. N Britney continued playing while Thinesh was downstairs playing games with his pc. After bathing we just chatted abt her college life and soon i went to dinner.
In between Shikin messaged me that she lost her phone since 2 and a half days ago and just found it. It was on silent mode so she couldn't find it lol. It was actually just under her bed. She noticed the light somehow and tada the phone was saved. So i called her up to laugh at her awhile while Faratul was upstairs. N 2 police officers also came by to inspect my youngest brother's bicycle to evaluate the damage n stuff. I just ignored them while they took pictures. By 11pm Faratul left and my parents came back home. N it was my turn to online lol...I had it on very loud and was abt to go bath when my hp starting ringing. OMG. I totally forgot. It's Faratul. She wanted to come to my place at 8pm today. Good thing i was already home. She was calling from outside my house lol. I let her in and led her upstairs coz that's where we always hang out. She was online and i went to bath. N Britney continued playing while Thinesh was downstairs playing games with his pc. After bathing we just chatted abt her college life and soon i went to dinner.
p/s The Britney Spears set finished before the police and my parents arrived. N my STPM result may be coming out on 10th March.

2 comments:
Shikin or Faratul...hard to choose lor.
Shikin put her phone under her bed lolz, how did the phone end up there in the 1st place? O_o
I have no idea. LOL
Post a Comment