Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DIY + READY MADE

I decided to make up to Asrol somehow so i straight away went shopping after waking up today. I bought the supplies needed to make ur own card plus i bought a real birthday greeting card as well lol as a back up. After reaching home, i started making the card. I decided to make it PCD themed coz we kinda have a thing for them. I had to send it today for it to reach as soon as possible. While i was making it i felt like i'm in a card-making version of Project Runway. Coz i thot the post office will be closing at 4, which meant i didnt have much time and i'm not much of a DIY person either. After trying my best, i was able to reach the post office 40 minutes before closing time lol and send the cards. At night, me, Shawn and Keong met up to eat dinner haha. My mom did tell me to come home early. After coming back home, i was suprised to find KFC lol. No wonder haha.

2 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Oh your busy on that afternon...

*reminds me of the HSM card you receive from Taufiq*

V!MaL said...

Lol, yea. Bt that was more meaningful sob T.T

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum