Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Badminton Day 2

Today we planned to play badminton at the same place again. It took a bit of persuasion with Yoshini coz her whiny side was well, whining. We played through fatigue, hunger and commitments.
After the 2 hour game, in which we just enjoyed ourselves, we went to McD. Lol after some parking issues and Tesco shopping, we met up there. Behind us there were a pack of teenagers and 1 of them suddenly called me. I acceli vaguely remembered him but when i saw half a dozen other eyes staring back at me, i got nervous. I didnt remember his name until he told me though. I ended up pretending not to noe him at all. Sigh... Haiz...
I'm sorry Aaron!!!

2 comments:

Mr.K la said...

I think i can understand why her whiny cos something happen to her **censored** when we played with her lolz.

You have lots of ex in Taiping...very dangerous.

V!MaL said...

I have a lot ex in Taiping? =.=

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum