Hectisme
- Phew, today n yesterday were kinda busy. But compared to my schooling days, they r kinda calm lol. At 3pm y'day it was raining pretty heavy. It wouldn't usually matter except for the fact that i had a driving lesson at that time =.= . I called up my teacher to cancel it but he didnt want to listen. Coz he arranged the QTI test on that day without even telling me! He wanted me to put on a raincoat and go there. I was in a dilemma coz i can do the track but i still havent memorised the roads yet. N maybe just my luck (or his), the rain came to a halt at that point. So i just drove over there with my bike and we hit the road first. After a few fumbles and mistakes, we came back to the school and i did the track. By 5.25 he called me up and told me to come back again today for the QTI at 7am! I was "Hah??" but all i said was "Okay" lol.
- Today i woke up early and met my evaluator as promised. Lol i even messed up a bit the way and he had to guide me with the road in the beginning. We were done by 8. I was dismissed without being told my result. N i didnt ask. I think i did okay. I went back home and DotAed and later went to shop to top up. There when i opened my wallet to pay i realised something. My IC was missing!!! I payed and searched the whole wallet but it was nowhere to be found. Then i remembered that i must have left it at the driving school when i went there this morning. It's coz they take attendance of students using the chip in the identification card. I must have forgotten to pull it out after they took my thumbprint. So i quckly rushed there and asked the clerk. The clerk said she gave it to my evaluator. He said he gave it to my instructor lol. Finally i found him and he gave it to me. He knows abt my memory problem coz yesterday we were on the road when i suddenly remembered i left my keys on the bike lol. He assured me it wont go missing and asked me to drive faster and as he predicted it was there when we came back. He also told me my real test would be in April coz every slot is full till then. Nowadays we have to wait like 1 month plus for the test. When i took my bike license 2 yrs ago u only had to wait like 1 week. Relieved finding my IC, i went back home.
- That evening my parents went to visit my youngest brother, leaving me and Thinesh. I've decided to not visit him at all although i feel really sorry for him. Anyway, after they left, i played Doll Domination at the hall with the whole hi-fi stereo set switched on loud. I noticed when at bought it that on the cd cover, Kuala Lumpur is written under Ashley's bike. I feel so honoured lol. Instead of feeling like partying, i switched off the lights and just sat listening to the lyrics and enjoying the music. I have to say, it is a really good album. Like 4.5 stars. Every song is unique. Not quite relatable to the previous one or the next one. I just LOVE it.
2 comments:
Lolz leaving your keys at motor is normal la (i think) cos i once left my keys at my motor then went to tuition (1.30 hours) and nothing happen lor...
Dont play with luck k..
Post a Comment