After the movie, we went to Sushi King. I just ordered the usuals without realising today wasnt really a good day for me to eat sushi. My sushi was everywhere =.= lol by the time i finished. Lol i even made a worse mess than the less-experienced Fitri haha. After eating we sat talking n talking n talking for hours catching up and refilling our teas.
Lol after i think the manager started giving us weird glances, we went Tesco to do some grocery shopping for Fitri. Then, we went to Fitri's house to change Yoshini's UPU form a bit. I did say a few harsh words to Yoshini at the time but she didnt acceli care coz she noes me. But still,
I'M SORRY YOSHINI!!!

2 comments:
Lolz next time snap picture k, we wanna see the messy-ness.
Which manager, i think loyal customer (thats you) would know how to deal with him/her lolz.
Lalalalalala
Post a Comment