Yesterday, Tiko messaged me that he's having some problems with Bhups. N today Bhups msged me asking to meet him up at Noodle Station. I just went without realising that Tiko has already msged me saying that he is on the way to my house. After some chaosness between the 3 of us, we finally ended up in McD. There they were settling their problems by shouting, in public... I was just gobbling down my fries while trying to calm them. I was supposed to go see a doctor abt my teeth coz it's getting serious ady. I was thinking i cld still make it so we went to meet up Yfong in Maxis Centre. We were already walking out to eat when i decided that i must really go if not i'll be late. So i had to dissappoint Yfong coz Tiko didnt want to go eat also ady.
I'm SORRY Yfong!!!
I called my dad up n found out that it's too late ady to go clinic. So me and Tiko went up to Yfong again to ask her go out. But she was in no mood ady. We totally understood and i went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment