Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Friday, March 27, 2009

Cowboys & Maddy Reunion

Yesterday after badminton i bought a complete drama DVD set called Queer As Folk. The shopkeeper did advise to check the DVDs once i'm home just in case there's any faulty disc. And sure enough there was one. So today i went there before lunch to change it. I tested the replacement there just in case and it worked fine. Phew.

Cast of Queer As Folk
Back home, i decided to catch a movie while eating. I've bookmarked this one for quite some time ady: Cowboys and Angels. It was such an inspirational movie. I totally loved it.

The protagonists reflection towards the end of the movie touched me so much i want to quote it here:
Did u ever feel like u were missing out,
Did u ever feel like u didnt belong,
I used to feel that way,
I felt that by changing the way i looked and dressed,
I could plug all the gaps in my life,
I wanted to be a part of something, anything,
I didnt care what, I didnt care how,
I felt that i could buy a style, A style to change me,
Create a new me, Make me someone else,
It was only when i realised how wrong i was,
That i suddenly saw the person i wanted to be,
Looking right back at me,
Now for the first time in my life,
I can see what is beatiful, And what is really important,
And it's all around, So close,
I just have to reach out, And it's there,
I found my voice, Show me how to use it.
After the movie, by 5, it was time to meet up with my ex English teacher in SMK Taman Panglima, Madam Fauziah. Lol she was a one of a kind teacher. She's very unique, and me and my friends just adored her. She expects ppl to call her Madam but me n my friends call her Maddy behind her back haha. Even though secondary school is way over, we still keep in touch and meet up always. For example last yr on Teacher's Day, we went to her house with a cake written Happy Madam's Day instead of Teacher's Day haha.

Happy Madam's Day!!!
This time we met up coz I wanted to ask her advice on my university choice. We met up at Olden Days Kopitiam near Big Seed and it was her treat. Yay lol. I missed u teacher!

4 comments:

Mr.K la said...

I think Queer As Folk can be downloaded but you want to watch those "action" in high detail right...naughty V.

V!MaL said...

oo HD means high detail. Thx

Mr.K la said...

HD is High definition la lolz...

V!MaL said...

Lol.
oo HD means high definition. Thx

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum