Although today was a Sunday, my driving teacher asked me come today coz i requested extra classes before my JPJ test this Wednesday. It's been more than a month since i last drove a manual car so it was very very rocky for me in the beginning lol. But soon i got the grip on it again. Of course the teacher was like "=.= U already forgot how to drive?" lol
After that i just went around Taiping memorising the 3 potential test routes again. I also wanted to get the new Galaxie but since Tesco wasn't open yet at that time(10am) i wanted to buy at the stall in front of Taiping The Store. N in the process i got lost haha. But just for a while. I'm soo weak in memoring roads. The new Galaxie or G(for everything else), is now RM5 which is RM2 more but i have to say, i think it's more informative. I'm just a bit sad they've reduced the number of posters. N who else shld they feature on the front page other than the freakboy himself: Chris Brown. I'm not feeling like twisting his head of coz he hit Rihanna but because he caused her to postpone her concert in KL indefinitely. Grrr.....
Tonight was helluva fun. Me, Tiko, Keong, Emma and Yoshini met up first in TS and we shopped until Emma practically had to go home. She bought a a Bohemian skirt and wooden handle handbag before that though lol. Following the pattern, Em was replaced by Yfong and we all went to eat in Sushi King. I called up Shawn to come over as well to eat with us. By 9, Yfong and Shawn had leave to do their stuffs. So the 4 of us went to karaoke for a while n then left home.
2 comments:
Lolz, You wrote there "Em was replace by Yfong" again
Yea lol
Post a Comment