Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wolverine Pack

Since it's Thursday, as usual today was Badminton Day. It was me, Keong, Shawn, Duncan, Yfong, and Melveen. We played and were laughing at the same time haha coz Keong was showcasing his acrobatic skills. He was awesome and funny lol.
Later in the evening, Keong, Shawn and I went to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It was awesome. I have always been a mojor fan of the X-Men series and i love the latest installment just the same. I loved all the characters. Of course not the villainous ones grrr...
My brother acceli already borrowed Wolverine pirated copy from his fren and watched like yesterday. Lol then he was complaining to me that it seems to be like a major low budget movie coz the cables used for stunts are visible. I was like "Haha it's the leaked version you moron. The real movie isn't even out in the theatres yet." I did watch a bit of the movie but restrained from watching the rest coz i really wanted to catch it in the theatre. After watching my brother was like describing Weapon XI to me. He was saying how gory and disgusting he was. So when i was watching the movie in the theatre, i was a bit a bit anxious when Weapon XI was abt to make it's entrance. Lol he turned out not that scary after all. He was very powerful but not gory.





After the movie, the 3 of us went to eat in McD haha. There i saw Tiko, Abang Amin, Fya, her bf, Yfong and also Nazi/Nazu/Baby. I even saw like Amir at the parking place. Later on i even heard that Emma and Nate were at Tesco at the same time. I was like wow. All of our frens came out to the same place at the same time lol. Good times...

9 comments:

Mr.K la said...

LOL, Friday was even funnier.

I love gory

People are active at night?

V!MaL said...

Lol of course la they are now. U cant expect to be active after dark when u're having ur mid-life crisis in another 20yrs.

Mr.K la said...

Mid life crisis cant be that bad cos it means your nearing retirement age.

V!MaL said...

Wrinkles scare me... Nightmare...

Mr.K la said...

Use Botox lor, even Simon from AI use that product.

V!MaL said...

Lol. I wonder how thick your glasses would be by the time ur 60. Hmm...

Mr.K la said...

Lol, you really dont know anything about glasses huh...glasses dont add thickness every year...

people will not be able to wear context lenses after a few years lo.

V!MaL said...

Lol i didnt say u have to add thickness every year. But i do realise now that u just have to change the lense whenever u feel the specs is not powerful enuff.
What's up with contacts?

Mr.K la said...

Quote "Lol. I wonder how thick your glasses would be by the time ur 60"

You did say glasses add thickness la, but you dint mention that on a yearly basis.

Contacts can replace glasses...

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum