Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Destiny Supermodels

Today i watched another pokemon movie in Youtube. It was just as awesome as the other ones before. I just love Pokemons. I remember wishing that we were actually living on a Pokemon world when i qas younger. But now i see sense ady. Humans in our world would definitely use Pokemon for destruction and violence. Or they would be neglected without being fed and taken care of. What the animals in our world have to endure is enough.

Another set of Youtube videos that i've gotten hooked on to lately are the Tyra Banks Show episodes. Her topics are soo interesting and funny yet serious. I was watching this one episode with Tyra and Robert Pattinson when i suddenly started thinking how awesome Tyra is. She's like soo cool. Then i remembered. I've had the same thought when i was watching Project Runway, Kimora: Life In The Fab Lane and Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency. N they all share a common past, they were once supermodels. In the eyes of certain people though, including me, they still are supermodels. So i just thought i'd feature my 4 favourite supermodels-turned-reality-tv-stars today.

Tyra Banks


Heidi Klum


Kimora Lee Simmons


Janice Dickinson

4 comments:

Mr.K la said...

Heidi Klum is the 2nd top earning model...i just love he accent.

Janice Dikinson is a B***h lol. (every1 knows that)

V!MaL said...

yea2 but the madtv parody was not cool. Lol no need to censor the B word la.

Mr.K la said...

yea grey's anatomy parody is so much better lol

oh dint know...your little brothers might be reading your blog when your out or something...

V!MaL said...

Lol it's okay. I even sing it loud for Gimme More and Hot N Cold. I didnt watch Grey's Anatomy parody.

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum