Today morning i went to the Outpatient Taiping Hospital with Shikin to check my teeth and ear. I had like this pain in my left ear. In the teeth clinic, they said all my teeth are sound except by front 2 teeth which are fractured and cracked =.= lol. I have to be very careful with my cracked teeth said the doctor. After that i went to see another doctor for my ear and the doctor said there's a bit of blood inside my ear canal. S0 she prescribed a drop medicine.
After my check ups we went to Tesco for lunch. I bought Nasi Goreng Thai from the Thai Corner and i hated it. I must remember never to order that ever again. After lunch, I accompanied Shikin on her grocery shopping trip. It's always fun to shop with her coz i have no idea abt some vegetables and groceries that exist in this world.
Later today evening, she dropped off a polystyrene box full of pieces of pizza that she made herself. How cool is that? N they were finished by my brothers in a matter of minutes. They loved it. Thanks Shikin!!!
Lol, later at nite me and my dad went out shopping and i bought a blue black bermuda shorts that's branded as Billboard. Haha.
4 comments:
Humm that qualified dentist knows both of your front teeth are actually dentures right?
ear pain > fungus > more pain?
Home made pizza...humm...contains chicken or...oh o...lol
Not both front teeth la. Only the left one. She doesnt noe i think. My file in KE got lost ady. They dont have it.
It's not fungus la.
Lol no chiken or anything else. Only squid. Haha. It was a squid pizza.
Lol, file lost =.= so lame.
They should`ve know its not prada but plada...some dentist we have.
Squid pizza humm...
Let's not play the blame game here...
Post a Comment