Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

Badminton Domination 2.0

Y'day Yoshini msged me to ask go out. She really wanted to play badminton a lot so i quickly arranged a badminton session with Keong and Melveen. It was raining early morning and got more n more heavier a bit as the clock neared 10am. I persuaded my dad to let me drive there. Halfway thru i suddenly thot i forgot my wallet with my IC and licence inside lol. So we came back to house and i when i searched my drawer, my wallet was missing. I went back to the car and found out that i acceli had the wallet with me in the car =.= . Precious time wasted. Yoshini, Melveen and Keong were all waiting a long time for me huhu sob T.T . We reached there at 10.30am huhu. When we reached the hall, suddenly we realised that i forgot to bring Yoshini a racket. My dad drove the car away from the hall. When we went inside and told Keong the problem, he suddenly suprised us by saying he got extra racket. OMG thank god!!! THANKS KEONG!!!
Badminton was soo much fun as usual. I found out that Yoshini and I do make a good team. I'll look after in front and she'll be behind. After the game, Melveen left with his father while 3 of us went to the cashier market in Keong's car to eat ABC haha. We had a bit of hard time to find a parking spot and also parking in a spot but we pulled thru. After Ais Kacang, we went to a cd shop where i bought Doll Domination 2.0. I just love the cd cover art.
From there we went to the Popular Bookstore where we hung till my dad came over with the car. I drove from there to Yoshini's place n then my hse. But b4 that my dad said that he had to change a tyre coz it was punctured thanks to me lol. I punctured a tyre the first time i drove my dad's car to the town haha. Sorry dad. Later tonite, my dad, mom and me went to a book fair in YMHA Hall in Taiping. It was a bit boring but i'm glad my mom enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Mr.K la said...

I need to relearn side parking lol.

Punctured a tyre (-_-") scary...nvm you have spare mah.

V!MaL said...

Lol yea good thing had spare in the trunk. But dad said have to learn to change tyre as well huhu sob T.T

Mr.K la said...

Lol you are suppose to avoid DIY stuff la, just call the people to do la.

V!MaL said...

Then i might have to wait under the sun. Eww...

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum