Today was my JPJ test for my car licence early morning (by early i mean the 9am session) coz i was on the 1st session. I was pretty nervous. But everyone was like wishing me good luck especially Melveen and Amir so i felt like i needed to pass just for them. I didnt have any fever this time like last week and i did feel quite confident. There i met a girl who also took the test with me last week but had to retest the road trip. And i also saw King Yn lol who also had to retest the road part. When it was my turn, i did the hill exactly how my teacher taught me yesterday and i was done with everything pretty quickly. I was very worried when i was done but the tester understood the look on my face and told me that i passed before handing me the paperworks. PHEW... I PASSED!!! I finished early so i just left home after that.
Tonite i went to teacher Sugguna's house. Coz i needed to pass some Interact Club stuff passed to me by Taufiq to Mariana. April 11th was my dad's birthday so we persuaded him to buy KFC today. I rushed home teacher's house to eat hehe. My dad acceli bought 9 pieces of chicken only but we ended up having 12 pieces. They accidentally gave extra 3 lol. Lucky dad.





2 comments:
Yay you passed...
Yea yay. Thanks
Post a Comment