Extreme Assasination

Photobucket

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Awin's and Amir's B'day!!!

Lol, today was acceli the day of Awin's b'day. Nazreen was working so he couldnt come. But he left his gift with me to be passed to Awin if i went to her b'day today. I was thinking about it for like more than a 1000 times n decided to not go for it. I'm not exactly close with her gang and Nazreen was also not going. Around 1pm, Nadia texted me asking y i'm not there yet. So i was like okayla i go now. So i wrote a card for her and grabbed Nazreen's gift and rushed there. Lol, when i was there, i found out that Bell was also there with a friend. He was bored like hell haha. So the 3 of us just hung while the rest of the people were just chatting and enjoying themselves. Suddenly, Tiko arrived with an arm candy. I was like =.= and just pretended not to see anything. After a while, they all decided to go catch Mall Cop. I just excused myself to go home coz i already watched it before and mom was waiting at home with my lunch sob T.T

p/s Amir's birthday was also today. Lol they share the same date.

No comments:

Ke$ha

Ke$ha
Ke$ha live!

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards

The Pussycat Dolls

The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks

BFFs

BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum