I knew straight away i had to see as much as possible. I've loved Pokemon since like ever. So i managed to load 2 movies today. The first one happened to be 'The Rise of Darkrai'. AWESOME!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Pokemon... (I Missed U)
Today as usual was supposed to be my Badminton Day. But since i was sick yesterday, i didnt wanna take any risks so i decided not to go. I was just going through random videos in Youtube when i suddenly found a Pokemon movie!!
I knew straight away i had to see as much as possible. I've loved Pokemon since like ever. So i managed to load 2 movies today. The first one happened to be 'The Rise of Darkrai'. AWESOME!!!
After that one i quickly loaded another one called 'Giratina and The Sky Warrior'. SUPERB!!!
It's been so long since i last watched Pokemon. So the 2 movies certainly did bring back memories...
I knew straight away i had to see as much as possible. I've loved Pokemon since like ever. So i managed to load 2 movies today. The first one happened to be 'The Rise of Darkrai'. AWESOME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pussycat Dolls
In Christian Siriano for 2008 American Music Awards
The Pussycat Dolls
In Saree for 2008 Fashion Rocks
BFFs
Tyra Banks & Heidi Klum


2 comments:
Pokemon is schedule to release, "Diamond & Pearl the Movie: Arceus: To the Conquering of Space-Time" on 18 July this year, have to wait a while to be subbed.
Can't wait for it. huhu
Post a Comment