Today is Thursday so that means it's my 'badminton day'. But since i passed my JPJ test yesterday and i had no idea where the JPJ building was, i had to go with my dad and younger brother today morning to make my car licence coz i wanted it to be done asap. My brother had a check up for his broken leg btw. So i woke up at 7am coz the check up was pretty early. Even he woke up after me! We were at the hospital by 8.30am and were still there at like 10.30am. I was soo freakingly mad. At whom i didnt noe. I didnt acceli tell my dad that i had a badminton appoinment earlier and he even decided to go shopping for a while to buy pants for the broken-leg-thing. I had to scream at my dad a while then he quickly rushed to the JPJ building in Simpang. In between that i went to the hall and told the guys that i'll be a bit late. I acceli already told Keong, Shawn and Yfong abt my plan. In JPJ, my licence was done like soo fast. In less than 5 minutes. But getting there was like forever for me =.= . After all that i reached home like at 11am. I got ready for badminton quickly and rushed to the hall. Lol n i still managed to play till i sweated lol.
Today evening Shikin texted me to ask me to go to a movie with mer. So i checked online and a movie that i wanted to watch was Jangan Tegur. I texted her back n she said okay. But when we were there, she backed out. She said she's scared to watch a ghost movie. So she dragged me to karaoke instead. I have to say it was a good idea after all. We really enjoyed ourselves for one hour. After karaokeing, Shikin said she wanted to buy a pair of footwear. We went to all the shops in TS and all the while i was persuading her to get a pair of high heels hehe. N she fell for it. We went to the Red Milano boutique and she bought her new heels there. I have to say, she looked really nice in those heels. She dumped the sandals she was wearing into the new shoe box lol. After that we just went to Tesco to grab a few drinks before heading back home.
One thing that Shikin gave me there was a Belated Birthday card for me. Acceli she already finished it before my birthday but only managed to give me today lol. The same was with Asrol's case. He already posted my birthday card before my brithday but i only got it after my birthday. Thanks a lot guys!!!
8 comments:
Typo detected its 7am lol.
Are your modernizing Shikin? oh o...
hahahaha lol. I even highlighted the typo. Thx a lot. I'll change it.
Yea i'm trying my best with shikin.
Wah Shikin is changing because you...i sense something going on...lol
mr keong... u oways simply think.. no wonder ur brain.. haiz.. dunwan to talk bout it la.. everybody knows it.. haha!!
Doctor operate ur brain only see yellow instead of red. Haha
oh now i get it
my brain = yellow = omelet? yay
lol, i`m just making assumptions and hypothesis base on the info i receive, that what your suppose to do when you watch a movie. (just my 2 cents)
Dont eat brain, taste very oily...i`m also a cannibal (Hi5), i prefer the lungs, very juicy especially after roasting (yummy)
Oh Lord...
Post a Comment